Patriot Machine is a company of visionaries effectively integrating new technologies and continually improving operations so that the company can thrive in the aerospace machined parts and assembly market, while providing customers with safe, reliable products at a great value.
We at Patriot Machine, Inc. are driven by the desire to perform to the highest standards professionally, technically, and ethically. We will do this by creating, improving, and bettering every aspect of what we do. It is our desire to be an integral part, together with all our business associates, to develop ideas and a means to enhance the quality of life throughout the world.
- 2008 – Platinum Award for Sustaining Customer Quality & Delivery Expectations from Northrop Grumman
- 2008 – Missouri First Lady Award-Business and Innovation. Judy Burns was selected out of more than 250 nominees to receive the award from the Missouri Governor and First Lady of Missouri. One winner was chosen in each of five categories. Judy Burns was the award recipient for Business and Innovation.
- 2006 – Lockheed Martin approved supplier
- 2006 – The Boeing Company Supplier of the Year, Purchased Outside Production Category
- 2004 – The Boeing Company Supplier of the Year, Small Woman-Owned Business Category
- 2004 – St. Louis Business Journal Most Influential Business Women Award to Patriot Machine’s President, Judy Burns